Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some days are good....nah, all days are good

There are days when you wake up and you want to go back to bed. When you are on a countdown that is less than 45 days and you are way behind schedule, you don't need days like these. Your internet connection is not cooperating, your browser is dead, you find out you have to go to a funeral on Friday, you are really behind schedule...what to do?

Well, the solution is simple. Life is challenging. If you don't have challenges, you are dead. The quality of your challenges is directly related to the quality of your life. What do I mean by this? If you find your life boring, your challenges are crappy. If you find your life interesting, so will your challenges. The better the challenge, the better your life is. Yes, it is that simple.

I have an interesting week. So to me, there are no bad days. Good days and challenging days, the more the merrier. Think about it.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway