Friday, August 24, 2007

Ramblings: surprises in your life

We all go through stages in life. Sometimes we are happy, sometimes we are depressed. Other times we just want to crawl under a rock and sleep through the bad stuff. Today was a bad day. I've been unable to work for a week. My stomack is giving me a hard time. And a blast from the past had a horrible effect on my day.
So what should I do? No matter what kind of day you are having, you should savor the good, ignore the bad and move on. Tomorrow will be a better day, a brand new day that you can do whatever you want with it. In the end, it is not what happens that shape your life. It is how you react to things that shapes your life. Don't let life get the best of you. Do your best and move on. And whatever you do, keep trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway