Monday, June 8, 2009

I need to simplify my life

In obvious reference to my other blog (press here to check it out) am now faced with the dilemma of pairing down my belongings. I am planning one last big garage sale in order to accomplish my goals. After that one is done, I will give some clothes to charity and learn to deal with what I own. And so, as the days approach faster and faster, I need to get my things in order.

Today, I set up a search agent for my partner to find work. I checked my search agents for possible jobs for me. I started researching the site for the county I am moving to. And as today marks the fourth day without soda, I nursed the worse headache in history. I think I did pretty good, all things considered. Oh, and I did three sets of squats and two of lunges. I am doing well. I am proud of myself. Keep trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway