Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some times you have to give yourself permission

This is a short post because I have a slight fever and a faucet drip for a nose (between you and me, the sneezing and the watery eyes and nose are more annoying than the fever).

We tend to want to take care of everything and everybody, and some times, we don't give ourselves permission to be sick. We think "Not now, I have so much to do".

I believe that when we get sick, it is our bodies own way of telling us to slow down. And so, I am going to turn the computer off, take a shower, but my pj's on and watch some TV. Then I am going to bed. I give myself permission to do nothing until I feel better. I give myself permission to take care of me first.

Have a good day today and everyday.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway