Tuesday, July 1, 2008

There has to be an easier way to adjust your internal clock

Here I am, on the second day of my new experiment. For those who know me personally, I have been complaining about my internal clock being out of whack since I started the graveyard shift 6 months ago. I stopped working in May, but I was still staying awake past 11:00 PM. I decided to do a little experiment. For the last couple of days I have been getting up early, not taking a nap and going to bed at 10:00 PM. It seems to be working. It is 9:49 PM and I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.

Last night I went to bed at 10:00 PM and today I woke up at 5:45 AM. I am not going to lie. I was dead tired when I woke up, and there were a couple of times during the day that I wanted to just take a nap, but I persisted. I figured that if I keep this up, eventually I will go back to my normal 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM routine without any clocks or alarms. Wish me luck!
Keep trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway