Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hope for things to come

Yesterday was a busy day. I added several elements to my routine, specifically, a glutes workout. It is less than 10 minutes long and it will be included at least twice a week. It is intended to develop the butt muscles and that should make the fat look smaller and not as bad.

We did our usual 3 mile walk yesterday. We settled on some goals. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are for Tennis. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (or Sundays) for walking. Tomorrow we will add a morning routine to our workouts. Things are looking up for my workout routine.

In my heart of hearts, I know that I am now working out for health and not for weight loss. The benefits of the workouts might include some weight loss, but that is not the goal. Plus, I am trying to enjoy the workouts, instead of having to go through them. This is an improvement over previous attempts of including exercise into my life. And this is something I hope I can pass on to my daughter, to do it for her health, the rest is not as important.

Keep trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway