Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Exercise: Powerful arms

I have been doing arm exercises for a while. I love the idea of wearing sleeveless shirts and dresses and show toned, sculpted arms. However, I find myself starring at that hanging area on the back of my arms (you know, the triceps). I am starting to see some progress. There are several exercises you can try. My favorite this month is the triceps extensions. I am working on this muscle confusion thing, where I do 100 with a 3 pound dumbbell. It is working, and I feel sexier already.
Keep in mind, I live in an island that sports 90 degree weather 350 days a year. Have to look good too, it is not all about the health you know. Well, I have to run, we have a thunderstorm and I have no battery for this computer. Keep trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway