Monday, August 13, 2007

Apologies

I apologize for my disappearing act last week. I was in pain and after several days of discomfort, I went to the doctor for what we thought might be appendicitis. It was a false alarm. I was given a shot on my butt and sent home to take the weekend off. It was hard not to go to work, or work out, but I feel like a new woman today.
I just finished a 1 hour, 20 min. workout that did not feel like it. I walked for 40 minutes. I did a dance routine for 15, I did a 20 minutes upper body workout and spent 5 minutes doing Pilates. True, I will have to finish the Pilate's workout some time today, but I feel great and I am looking forward to going back to work strong, positive and pain free.
What does this mean? You have to keep trying!

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway