Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Small sacrifices

Today I went for my walk. I finally found out that the night walk is exactly three miles long and the morning walk is 2.8 miles. Easily resolved, a walk around my block either before or after the big walk in the morning completes the three miles. That is not the small sacrifice I am referring to. Today again, the Water company decided to take the water away from my town. We walked at 8:30 AM. It is now 9:20 PM and NOW I can go and shower. It's a good thing I don't have a job yet because I really needed the exercise, and I really stink right now. I did not walk tonight though, because I did not know when we were going to get the water back. Sometimes you don't mind a little stench, but going to bed all nasty... not going to happen.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway