Monday, October 12, 2009

Being organized = Progress

No organization = no progress. That's all folks.
Right now, I have this situation where I have two living quarters, a house that I pay the bank for in PR, and an apartment rental in Florida. I thought if I made a list for my husband to follow, we could tackle both having things here and there sorted out.

My procrastination (there's that word again)has made it impossible for me to keep up with what is going on in PR and then I have no furniture, car or things here either. What am I supposed to do now?

I need to get a life, stop the fear and break through. Can I do it? Do you have any advice for me? Send your suggestions. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Ta-Dah Mom said...

I'm curious why you chose Florida. Why not some place like Fort Worth, TX with a great economy and inexpensive housing.

Avid Diva said...

Well Terri, the short version is, I needed to be close to Puerto Rico. I hate flying, my parents are back on the island and I needed a short "commute".
In other words, it was a matter of convenience. And, I am in the Orlando area, which has a lot of things going on (new Amway arena, about six hospital/research centers, and several highways). The mayor of Orlando just got big applause for lowering the crime rate. There is hope here now. Oh, and I forgot to say, my sister lives in Georgia. So I am close to all our family.

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway