Thursday, April 30, 2009

A new chapter begins tomorrow

As for the countdown, I have 88 days to make a smooth transition to Florida. I am really excited and a little nervous but I am feeling great about this new beginning.

Tomorrow I start the second stage on a three stage process that is supposed to teach me a lot about myself and help me break through all the barriers that are keeping me from achieving my goals. I am not going to lie, I am very anxious. I don't know what this process is about, but I can't wait to begin.

The first stage was long, painful but also had a lot of fun moments and I learned a lot. I found out that compared to most people, I have a pretty good life and a lot of love. I also learned that some times I isolate myself. I am working on that. I need to trust more. I am working on that too.

Another thing I started doing was seeing a personal trainer. He comes once a week to correct my form and teach me how to improve my legs. Those were always a source of pride for me and I let them go a little. Now I am working really hard to make them look great and perform even better.

More important, I am doing what I preach. I am investing in me. I am putting me first. I am learning to love myself. The rest, will come on its own.

Keep trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway