Monday, September 15, 2008

New week, new challenges

Today, I am posting small. Maybe later it will be bigger.

It has been an interesting week full of challenges. I decided to take a different approach, not let things bother me as much. I think God is trying to test my fortitude. We had negative behaviors in our neighborhood association, negative behaviors in my daughter's school, and a little matter of an aging parent with the kind of disease you would not wish on your worst enemy.

Except for the ailing parent thing, I think I have been able to discuss without getting too excited and seeing it for what it is, their problem, not mine. The ailing parent is mine, although the disease is his, the thought of loosing him is my problem and I have to learn to deal with it. Hopefully, in the next few days, I will see the sunshine in that as well.

Keep trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway