Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Challenges are a part of life

Last week I hurt my left wrist. Not a good thing when you are left handed. I had to stop playing tennis and I have a hard time driving, writing or anything else. But I needed to keep doing what I love, so here I am.

Challenges are there for a reason, to test how much you want it. On Monday I walked for about 20 minutes. In the Puerto Rico heat, that was enough. Today I did a 15 minute arm workout. It might not seem like a lot, but I am trying to build strength in my muscles slowly, in order to make up for the lack of exercise.

Writing hurts a little though, so I might not do that as much for the next seven to ten days. But I can assure you, I will find ways to work out, because that is what I want, health.

Keep trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway