Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Law school - is that even a possibility?

Today I was confronted, head first, with a dream I've had since childhood. In passing, I mentioned to some friends that I wanted to go back to school. One of them said that she had been playing with the idea of law school...and the s... hit the fan!

I have wanted this since I was five. Am I really crazy enough to try law school?

YES!!! This life is about taking chances and trying things out of your comfort zone. I've wanted this more than anything in the world. Why the hell not? If I don't at least try to get in, am I going to spend the rest of my life regretting it? I don't know about you, but I am tired of looking from the sidelines while all my friends make their own dreams come true.

I guess what I am saying is, that I am going to study because I am taking the LSAT.

Keep trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway