Saturday, January 5, 2008

One down, two big ones more to go

I am so excited because in the last 10 days, I have only had soda once, on New Year's Eve. And instead of feeling defeated and getting right back to it and drinking soda every day, I now make all my decisions with the intent of avoiding it at all costs.
A good example of that happened today. I went to the grocery store to buy a TV dinner and was close to choosing a Pizza. I never eat pizza with anything BUT soda. I realized that maybe a few months from now I can have a soda and a slice of pizza, because I am no longer addicted to it and will not go on a binge based on one soda. But doing it now... I was not so sure. So I left the pizza and brought home something else. Something I did not associate with soda. And I feel really good about the choice I made. I look forward to making better choices in the weeks and months ahead. Let's see if I can actually loose a pound a week.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway