Friday, November 30, 2007

Loosing weight is a never ending battle

As I sit here on my break, and analyze my eating habits, my exercise and just my general lifestyle, I've come upon a thought. Why is loosing weight such a hard thing to do? I watch the shows on TV, I plan my meals, I read the books. I understand that I did not get to be this big overnight (even though it feels that way). Yet I want to loose the weight as quickly as possible without having those dreaded skin folds that need to be removed with surgery.
In my opinion, this is a big proposition. I don't even know if they are mutually exclusive. I believe that if I loose more than a pound a week, I will have skin folds. But I would love to loose three to five pounds a week. In my delusion, I honestly think that it can be done safely. I must be loosing my mind.
I am planning my strategy and starting next week I will let you in on all the details. Wish me luck and KEEP trying.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway