Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Working for a living and working out for health

Hi. Today is my third day at my new job. This job is from home, regular full time employment. This job looks very interesting. I am right in the middle of training. And the best thing is the commute, a staggering 30 seconds that it takes me to turn the phone off.
It is important to note that I have aprox. three hours before I start work to get my workout in. I have done so for Monday and Tuesday. Today, I did not feel really up to it and that is OK too. The important thing is that tomorrow I pick up where I left off today. I did a bit of housework this morning for a special reason and I was too tired to do a workout too. Anyway, I have to keep trying, and so do you.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway