Monday, January 29, 2007

Your mind can help you on your way

This is a short post just to make you think. If you are not right in your head, the rest will follow. Obviously, the opposite is also true. As a woman, I have very different jobs in my life. I am a mother, a sister, daughter, wife, friend, employee, etc. There are two things that are necessary to make progress in the decision to get healthy:
1) you need to be clear in your head about what you want to achieve. That includes short term goals and long term. In order to succeed you have to know exactly what you want and how to get it.
2) you need to have a clear head: if you have symptoms of depression, do something about it. If you have a stressful job, get another one or do yoga. If you have too many things in your plate, focus on one or two and delegate the rest.
My goal for this week is to eliminate more clutter in my life and in my head. That will help me concentrate on taking better care of myself.

No comments:

My secret hideaway

My secret hideaway